CURE seeks volunteers for
- Publication of a periodical newsletter to update you about ragging.
- Maintenance of the online website and database for ragging incidents.
- Arrange talks at colleges, NGOs and seminars.
- Arrange an all-India essay competition on ragging to divert attention of public towards ragging.
- F-CURE: Arrange a network of Faculty cooperation across India to prevent ragging.
- Arrange a mega seminar on ragging.
- Try to put-up an activist movement to get justice to ragging victims.
- Arrange for counselling of ragging victims.
Join CURE now!
Any movement requires individuals to carry it forward to reach its goal. CURE, being a youth movement gives an opportunity to do lot of creative and challenging activities with the aim of eradication of ragging. CURE activities comprise of updating the site, designing the newsletter, interacting with the media, delivering talks, etc. Let us see, what it means to join CURE:
- Join as a volunteer: Join the CURE community as a volunteer and provide your services towards the various activities of CURE.
- Join in principle: Join the online CURE community to register your support for this movement against ragging. You can anytime decide to help us in our activities.
- Join as a supporter: Join the CURE community as a person who can fund CURE activities or provide moral support through his position in the society (academicians, leaders, psychologists, social workers, etc.)
immediately to join CURE. We look forward to your mail.
How we work
CURE has a hierarchy on the lines of NGOs, which gets elected democratically annually. The idea of hierarchy is to streamline energy and reach decisions, while management is very flexible.
CURE members have brainstormed many projects. CURE looks for people who could get involved in these projects (or conceptualize new ones) as conveners or volunteers.
These project are/will be managed by conveners independently with support from all CURE members.